Friday, May 29, 2009

reminiscing 30th April












being without a camera on the last day of my practical really disappointing. I was thinking tat it's the end..i can't take photos with my students d...trying hard to save my memory card but to no avail despite some students helping up desperately... Until the very last 5 minutes, i suddenly remembered their BM teacher...SO i quickly send the monitor to find her asking for help... really thank God that she came down and helped us took a few pic..at least got whole class pic taken... Satisfied with it la...Must be grateful with watever we got.
I put this up because i only got the photos jus a few days ago... looking at them really brought me back to the past when i was teaching these kids. seems like yesterday oni. the memory is still so fresh in my mind tat I won't ever forget each and everyone of u.



5 comments:

  1. aiyo...
    say so much aso useless eh....
    come back and find us!!!
    haahahhahaha
    this is the best cure for your fever(missing of us)
    hahaahhahaahah
    jkjk~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha........^.^ maybe...........teacher juz............

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha come bek ba.
    You are damn damn damn welcome by us. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. 一群淫娃...=="
    when did u all took dis pic de??
    y dey r nt in my memory d ne??
    im sure dat i din slip dat time coz i saw ppl taking bac n preparing to chiong home le..

    ReplyDelete
  5. teacher, long time u dint update ur blog d, how are u?? fine there?? busy everyday untill have no time to update ur blog?? teacher hope u still remember me..............

    ReplyDelete