Tuesday, May 5, 2009

please stay up

I heard many news about my students these few days without me... Something really caused me to break down is a few of them cried during their math lesson. This is really something very hard to believe and yet it happened and they made me missed them more and more!
The past has been a history..only left as memories in our hearts now... tx to u all for creating very good moments with me these 4 months...Initially, when USM gave me the application form as to where to teach during my practical, Chung Ling wasn't in my options. It was because of my partner that i had no choice but to apply for CLHS. I kept refusing to apply for CLHS. I was very afraid becox CLHS is a top school, with all the top scorers....the cream of Penang!
So, i assumed that the students are very bossy and teachers all very super!!! So, i was pressured...I need to prepare a lot in order to teach 1 class...But when i started teaching the 2 B classes, all my assumptions weren't true!!! u all were very humble, willing to learn, good discipline and respect teacher. I was told to be very strict and fierce for the first few weeks.. But I failed at the very first sight... no student said i was strict or fierce at all!!! haiz!!! But at least i pretended not knowing mandarin...i was told to be like tat too!! this one i kind of pass la..cox some students really thought i only knew english. :) (jing jie was one of them)
Everytime when i wan to enter 4SB3, i can't be fierce or at least show an angry face...this is becox all these boys were very 'cute'. but luckily u all din climb over my head...not respecting me as teacher. sometimes i kind of regretted being too close to u all..can crack jokes at anytime..not at the right time...and the right place. but when i see that u all were having fun learning, I'm very much comforted!
Now, i can say that teaching B classes in CLHS is good!!! especially 4SB3 of year 2009!!!!
pls: to those who still need time to get used to my absence, please stay up k? Dun miss me too much as i will miss u all too!!! Take care guys!!!

6 comments:

  1. the cream of penang..haha!!!thx!
    T__T.."hw do i live without u,hw do i breathe without u..."XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaa
    jiun shy**** rite until so yeng!!!
    i like tht!!!
    haha!!!!!!
    teacher ar...
    teacher ar teacher....after 4 months then come back and teacher us again!
    hahahaahahhaahah
    we will hold a 'OPEN CEREMONY' for u and jocelyn!!
    hahahahaah
    teacher jocelyn ke mana...didn't see her eh....
    haiz...
    is she back to sarawak again?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so 感动
    our class so 光荣
    we will try our best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. teacher do you know dat this posting make us miss u much n much more?
    all this r our destiny la.
    even u refused to teach in clhs.
    bt still. u entered n met wiv all those little monkeys. XD (waygen as an exception!)
    hahahax.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JS: Need to say til like tat o not? copy paste the lyrics...haiz...no heart at all.. xD
    Jin Sheng: like to call me teacher so much meh? Won't teach u d .u so naughty...Maybe go n pretend to be student...And dun worry about whether we will graduate o not..Sure pass!! Some more with flying colours becox of the cutie monkeys!!! keke!
    Waygen: yea...met with those monkeys..monkeys who behaved so well in my class but behave so badly in Sivic class...Really shocked when i passed by ur class during sivic class...so good at acting and changing masks...Also when VIP came in, all the monkeys acted so human!!! Haha!! But i know u behaved very well in all lessons...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe..if i m nt nw de me but b4 de me...u cant feel ani of dos thing up thr...^^
    even d attitude i bhave to ylThong i think u will pengsan d..

    ReplyDelete