Monday, May 4, 2009

continuation

8. Chua Ching Tatt - I can say tat his best fren is Yew Qian. Partner in class, best fren until homework also exactly the same.
9. Jian Sheng - Hmm...This guy..initlally seems to be very good boy..sitting at his own place, paying attention and did his work. But duno when become so cruel to leave Daryl alone and gathered at teacher's table. I felt suffocated u know! Some more after shifting his place during my lesson, still not enuf. Mouth non-stop talking. Mayb next time prepare an orange. Once he opens his mouth, the orange will be stucked there at his mouth.. But i know this will not happen cox no more next time. As time flies, he started to be lazy...not doing correction and homework..caught his many times!!! Luckily din get demerit. Anyway, I like his neat writing and very systematic work! very nice student to joke with! :)
10. Eujin - My 'son'. At first very irritated by his calling 'mum'. Felt like giving him a karate kick. But wat to do? He's so consistent in addressing me as his 'mum'. So i cooperate with him la. Since he also give much cooperation in class. But this son always dun wan to follow his 'mom' home. The worst gift he gave me was his first test. Dunno wat happen! Too nervous till all blank. But the best gift is his work plus correction and the Pooh. Though he often disappear in class, went for tournaments n stuff, his homework was always in tip-top condition. Tx to his good fren, Wen Xin. Jus be steady and i believe Eujin will score better in the coming exam!!
11. Chan Hoe - When my new dimerit system came about after the holiday, i rmb he got one 'sun'. then he was nervous n kept checking his work. Tat was a deep impression of him! I'm not saying his work was bad. He always did his work and check if any corrections to be done. Only tat 1 time tat he din do correction, jus so coincident that i started the system. Anyway, he's a very good student, listening and participated in class activities very well!!! If everyone is jus like him, how good it will be! :)
12. Chin Tatt - everyone knows him as egg tart, one of my favourite dessert!! :) He's also a bit like jian sheng. At first, sit at his place during my lesson. Then coming nearer n nearer to me. I jus wonder y everyone wants to come to the front, squeezing at teacher's table and Xue Zheng's table. Is it becox my voice too soft? But the strange thing is these 2 boys are already sitting very front. still ????? maybe someone can help me solved this..
13. Xuan Yang - my very first impression of him was he's weird... cox he wore a pendrive at his collar ( assumming hte pendrive as his tie). Tat makes him very unique in class.. I recognized him by that pendrive..haha!! But of cox now, i know his xuan yang. a very hardworking student. Always pay attention in class. I like his attitude!! Whenever he got question, he'll ask when i walk-by...Maybe he's shy to voice out when i'm in front. I can say that he give me a very clean record of his correction. NO 'sun' at all!!!! I rmb once i suspected him copying his fren's or the other way...He was very upset and came to see me... I clarified that i wrote 'maybe' only...I din accuse him. I'm jus suspecting. Then he felt very much better! From then on, i know he's serious in his work and i shouldn't be suspicious anymore. I jus would like to say a very big thank you for ur good work and attitude! keep it up!
14. Chin Can - very good student, always listening and participate in class activities. The unique part is his hair...I din say it's bad.Dun simply assume k? Unique means special n no one have it other than him. I still rmb that he asked me for donation. How dare him! haha! Jk.. but i din donate. It's not tat i'm stingy..but jus coincident that i dun have enuf money for myself too! Sorry la! ANyway, i did donate to his Scouts the last week..jus tat i din donate to him, but to another student. Doesn't matter rite? I dun face much homework problem with him...very easy going student. :)
15. Jiunn Shyan - Finally, it's ur turn d..Happy? a joker!!!! Very hilarious person! My first impression of him was when i couldn't pronounce his name accurately. Very difficult le.. then he corrected me. But tat time i can't really recognize his face..jus know got this student by the name of Jiunn Shyan only. I recognized his face when i used mandarin to explain something, he was so surprised! "wa, lao shi yong hua yu jie shi". then i switched to english and he responded 'wa, lao shi yong ing wen jie shi'. 'What is the problem with him?' i thought. I think he doesn't know tat i actually know mandarin. Hehe! Also a very easy going student, humble though he's the top scorer for Math. Surprised me too!!! Diam-diam ubi in class...
16. Rong Jun - hmmm...this student..Very scare of cross. Once he did many mistakes in his homework, he very beh syok. But good thing about him is tat he's wiling to learn and always look towards perfection. Very helpful when seeing me with projector, laptop and many things.Even when there's a teacher inside the class, he will come out to take my things into the class while waiting for the teacher to exit the class. very nice of him! Since he's tall, he was always the one to be called to jump and pull the projector screen. Dun be angry so easily! Now no need u to jump d, I already sponsored a string rite? make use of that string to jus pull the screen down whenever needed. Hope the string won't disappear..U all better take care of that string.
17. Zhiwen - sitting right at the back... dunno y always need to me to ask him to sit down. Love to stand to much, but dun wan to stand in front. and always want to see my wallpaper...y so curious? nothing much to see...pay more attention to ur math better... Work hard k?
18. Koay Wei Sheng - good job in doing work n passing up on time...hardly hear his voice in class..
19. kang yean - first impression - need to check eye power. :p But until the end of April, i dun think he got his new spectacles. anyway, i know he always want to listen in my class, taking his chair to the front with his book. Love his learning attitude. Another impression - writing like 'cakar ayam'. Dun be angry.I know boys r very open-minded.. Won't get angry so easily when being talked bad about. But as time went by, as i told him to improve his writing, i dunno if he did try to improve...but his handwriting was getting much better!!! I can stop guessing when marking his book. Well, he also did improve on his correction very much!! a drastic change! really a great gift to me!
20. Ching Yoong - his small, petite size makes him insignifant to me..when i brought them to the bookfair, i asked them to line up to go back to class. and I thought tat he's from another class. then another classmate said tat he's from 4SB3. From that time i can recognize him d...After so long huh...Y is he so happy when he got 39th place in class? Nothing much to comment on his work..no problem!!! great! Aim for a better position k? ur math is not bad!!! got hope! All da best!
21. Pei Liang - very straight-forward. First impression "bu zhi dao zhe ge lao shi zai jiang she mo". Of cox he's not referring to me. He said it so loudly n openly. But it's good to be frank... WHen he's blur, he will ask until he understand. This is sth everyone must learn! Thanks for all the questions to help me improve my teaching!!! Another impression of him was tat he motivated me, giving me encouragement when my lecturer and Ms. Tey came in to observe! really can't believe tat my students were very supportive!! They include tee huang, Shi jie, Jian Sheng, zhiwen and many more too. Tq so much!!!
22. Jing Jie - very fair boy, good command of english. can make ppl think tat he dun know mandarin. something he did often - being absent. Always see his place was empty. Then, upon returning to school the next day, he will be very lost in the jungle! Dunno wat i'm talking about. I tried to help him as much as i could. initially, very attentive in class.. But after holiday, dunno wat happen..gay with Tee Huang d. Always sit together, chatting..disturbing the class. Haiz!!! Then i will throw some questions to him or Tee Huang to check if they really listening or not. There's once i gave him one question on implication. if he did it correctly, i will reduce the number of homework. I knew he couldn't do it..and it's proven. :p result of talking non-stop!!! But very good thing was that all his classmates were very supportive and helpful, kept helping him to answer correctly!! this is called team work!!! I love tat moment so much! Also very nice guy to talk to...very glad that during my last day, he tried to hard to understand chap 5, which he missed a lot! The greatest reward for me was tat he finally able to solve the exercise tat i gave tat day! pleased dun return to me wat u've learned.
23. Leong tatt - very very hardworking student. Always wan some extra exercise...Very good work..and also gave me a clean record in my dimerit system. very well done!! Participated in class activities very actively... in games, in answering my questions. Also have a learning spirit! A model student! though sometimes gave sour face cox too many homework. And one more thing to compliment - always check whether he did his correction b4 passing up his work. Love his attitude! This is wat i wan..be responsible for all ur work as a student.
24. Wei chia - love to read other books, comics, fictions ....dun seem to do work in class...according to him, he said will do at home...but i know at times, his work din originate from him..but from someone else. (copy).
25. You Shen - one of the 4 in their group. caught them copying many times!!! He got many 'sun' even before my new dimerit system came about. but good thing was he got improve a little on his work. Jus tat whenever i passed by him, only then he start to copy the notes on the board..and put the blame on keen chung. Both sama- sama la... talking, having private meeting...
26. Yu yang - very responsible assistant monitor! but poor him got marked by another teacher...can't stay longer to talk to me in the staff room..pity him! Thanks a lot for helping me to collect the books and take the projector and laptop. also very attentive in class, and always making sure tat he did correction! Another white record in my dimerit system! U did it! I know you can score good grade in ur Math! ur work is good n original with nice handwriting!
27. Foo Xiang - can sing very well...always can't see him in class cox he's so small in size..blocked by other classmates.. But i know he's paying attention and did his job as a student! Well Done!

5 comments:

  1. waaa!!
    teacher!!
    sekali tulis so much!
    so free eh meh....
    hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ! teacher !
    u spent a lot of time to wrote it ! haha..
    i wont be a straight-forward person anymore !
    i will correct it ! ^^

    frm : Pei Liang

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea...sekaligus write all..later ppl like jiunn shyan complain i din write..I also dun wan u all to keep waiting la... So, i spent the whole night yesterday to write lo...touched? hehe!!
    no need to correct it pei liang...it's good to be straight-forward rather than keep everything inside...

    ReplyDelete
  4. touched !!! ^^
    okok ! hehe !
    the math lesson became bored without u ! ><
    haixx..

    Frm : Pei Liang

    ReplyDelete