Friday, May 8, 2009

new discovery




A moment ago, I was tidying up my things...until i made a new discovery!!! The present that my 'son', Eujin gave me got a younger brother!!!! check this out...Don't they both look alike? from the head to toe....the eyebrows, the eyes, nose,...even their graduation attires also matched!!! Finally, they found each other!!! So, i think i should thank my 'son' very much!! Not only i found my 'son' in Penang, this lonely brothers also found their other half here... the world is so small!

maybe, moments later, when i continue tidying up my things, will hav other new discoveries... Hehe! Hav u smiled?

7 comments:

  1. u hav one already at home?@@and is which one o...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the big one is from Eujin...the other one in the milk bottle belongs to my sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the milk bottle!!
    very big eh
    keep lot of sweets as my mom bought it
    hahahaha
    but then
    u torture tht pooh....by stuffing the pooh inside!!!!OMG!!!!
    so pity nia tht pooh...haiz haiz haiz....
    luckily u did nt do the same thing to eujin's pooh
    wakakakakaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. the world is big not small.........
    this two pooh is lucky,
    but not everyone is so lucky,
    only a few can experience this lucky,
    but however i think this two pooh experience it and should be happy.........^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. wanchentoilet.blogspot.com
    NICE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jin Sheng: I din torture tat pooh..It's already borned into that bottle! haha! y go pity tat pooh? not a living thing also..it don't feel anything..some more very happy..smiling all the time... pity u only..so big d eat so many sweets...later teethless.
    Jie: K..tx

    ReplyDelete
  7. nvm la...i have my 2strong and big 门牙!
    ahahhaha
    i don think sweet can cause my 2 big and strong teeth to be rotting!!
    hahahaha
    although others would be as u thought—teethless
    wakakakkakaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete